Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blind orphanage project

FINALLY AFTER A YEAR TOMORROW I FINALLY GET TO MEET A BLIND BOY THAT I MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF. A year struggling with Ani Budjen's project (http://uglyanni.weebly.com/) was killing me with difficulty, and I had to put this project on hold. At the time I was disconnected from good charities, resources, and people like Mark Izzard and others, and also we couldn't really utilise our talented NPO Projects.org team that so want to help. (This has know changed) On my priority 'do list' was to track down this young blind boy and to see if there was some skin medication or something we can get for him. I visited 'the blind orphanage a day or two ago but missed him so tomorrow is the day! Man, have I got a story to share - a story full of fun and sadly disappointment - it also has lead me to meet one of my new super heroes - an old not so well blind man who is a Indonesia famous 'Stevie Wonder' Abdul is his name and he set up this amazing but poor kids blind orphanage . More in the next day or two.
Also Ani manage to raise $100 which we will give to the young boy tomorrow for starters.( Liana Ma - Sam Honey - Stacee Harris Honey - Mark Mark Baldwin - Kate Thompson - Kate Frost - Robyn Carter - Ryan Rabidou - Lord Michael John.

No comments:

Post a Comment